Sales/Design Consultant （part-time）
Currently, Limitless Toronto is looking for a part-time Sales/Design Consultant, who is responsible for creating an excellent customer service, interior design and some documents administration work. As a Sales/Design Consultant you will interact with, but not limited to retail customers, Interior Designers, and Architects. Your ultimate goal is expand the client base and maximize sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely manner
- Provide timely interior design for customers
- Create and update relative documents in the showroom
- Willing to take on tasks as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Be available for flexible scheduling
- Assit in maintaining designated area in the showroom
- 1-2 years minimum of sales and/or design experience in a related field (high end furniture showroom, luxury boutique or hospitality environment )
- Must have strong personal sale skills and a keen sense of design
- Proficiency in Mac programs
- Experience in Adobe CS, Sketch Up, MS Office and other design-related programs is required
- Good English/Mandarin communication and written skills.
Please forward your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitless thanks all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.